Today is another day full of moments I will remember for a long long time
- The morning new conference when Jay, Ruth, Coach Dean, and Coach George told the inspiring story of how this beautiful baseball journey became reality
- A “Little Miss Sunshine” moment when the Canadian players jumped on the stage to dance, then the coaches, then the Ugandan players. I loved it!
- Olyotya? Webale! How are you? Thank you. The brief moment of connections gifted to me when we walked through the slums on route to the practice field
- Greg Zaun, Jimmy Rollins, and Derrek Lee were so personable and happy to share when they ran the practices in the afternoon heat.
- when we were about to leave for the day, a little girl came by, holding my hand, and asked me in her sweet little voice ” Can you give me a remembering? Because I want to remember you”.
I want to remember you, too.
If you are inspired by these children, please consider donating to Right to Play: http://righttoplay.akaraisin.com/YouthBaseball